Our Kurgarten-Hotel in the Black Forest (Wolfach) attaches great importance to accessibility and is designed to be barrier-free and wheelchair-accessible for older people, people with small children or people with disabilities.
OUR BARRIER-FREE ADVANTAGES ARE:
- 10 wheelchair-accessible rooms with a suitable bathroom and some with separate beds
- Care beds in two rooms
- spacious and step-free foyer with bar and large TV area
- Stepless access to the restaurant
- wheelchair-accessible passenger elevator
- Stepless access to the swimming pool and garden terrace
- Central location in Wolfach
OUR ACCESSIBLE ADVANTAGES ARE:
But not only the Kurgarten-Hotel, but also the city of Wolfach (Baden-Württemberg) itself and other communities in the Black Forest are committed to better accessibility in all areas of public life and tourist attractions. There are well-developed hiking trails at different altitudes on the mountain slopes, along the idyllic rivers Kinzig and Wolf and the Kinzigradweg for a variety of excursions. A guide to the barrier-free accessibility of tourist attractions in the region is also available at the reception.